Issue 07: The Italian Greyhound:
- Issue 07 of DOG features the inimitable Sasha Velour – season nine winner of Ru-Paul’s Drag Race. We visited Sasha at her home in New York to discuss her most recent stage show, ‘Smoke & Mirrors’, a dazzling and heartfelt reflection on gender, fluidity and fame. We discuss the challenges of nurturing creativity in lockdown, and meet her Italian Greyhound, Vanya, this issue’s cover star
- We enjoy a dog walk with the one and only Eve – Grammy award-winning rapper, and mum to five-year-old French Bulldog, Hendrix. She tells us all about her new BBC Sounds podcast, and why she’s enjoying being a Londoner
- We chat to filmmaker Alexa Karolinski, co-writer of Netflix smash, Unorthodox. Alexa tells us about the careful casting process, and why those behind the camera are just as important as the actors in front of it
- And we hang out with Collard, the rising British singer who’s sexy, soulful music is getting the critics excited
- Though we’ve not been able to travel this year like we normally would, we celebrate all things Italian through photography, illustration and personal essays by some of the best creative talent out there
Also available to purchase on Amazon.