DOG, Stories of Dog Ownership:
- From Julian Victoria, creator of DOG Magazine, DOG - Stories of Dog Ownership is the dog lover's casual guide into the lifestyle so many people choose - and the rest of us want to.
- With over 200 pages of photography, illustrations, and essays, DOG - Stories of Dog Ownership takes a personal dive, exploring what it is like to share your life with a dog, told by some of our favourite dog owners from different creative fields.
- The book showcases breeds such as the French and English Bulldogs, Labrador, Whippet, Border Terrier, Chihuahua, and Toy Poodle.
- In a brand new interview, we catch up with designer Dries Van Noten (a familiar face in DOG Magazine) about his emotional and inspiring journey to adopting his new Airedale Terrier, Scott.
- We chat with the singer-songwriter Remi Wolf about her "irreverent anthems" and dog-inspired ballads, as well as what brought her to choose her cross-breed, Juno.
- We also revisit one of our all time favourite dog owners, the imitable Russell Tovey and his French Bulldog, Rocky. When asked why he named him that, Tovey said, "because it's kind of butch, but it's kind of camp at the same time."
DOG - Stories of Dog Ownership also features photo essays by Joshua Lawrence and Victoria from their travels throughout Mexico and Japan, exploring the cultural origins of the Chihuahua and Shibu Inu respectively.
DOG - Stories of Dog Ownership is available to purchase in our online shop and in selected stores.